[bioontology-support] NCBO Widgets - issues getting definitions

Ko, Dave dko at coh.org
Thu Aug 3 17:22:37 PDT 2017

Hi, I'm trying to incorporate these widgets for project, and I'm using this attribute:

data-bp_include_definitions="true"

When I attempt to render the control, Chrome throws a series of errors:

Refused to execute script from 'https://bioportal.bioontology.org/ajax/json_class?callback=jQuery2240390514...p%3A%2F%2Fpurl.bioontology.org%2Fontology%2FMESH%2FD034402&_=1501805987867' because its MIME type ('application/json') is not executable, and strict MIME type checking is enabled.

Do you know of any way around this?

Also, any word as to when these widgets would be compatible with any version of jQuery higher than 2.2.4?

Thanks in advance!

Dave Ko
dko at coh.org<mailto:dko at coh.org>
City of Hope National Medical Center
Human Islet Research Network

-SECURITY/CONFIDENTIALITY WARNING-
This message (and any attachments) are intended solely for the individual or entity to which they are addressed. This communication may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or exempt from disclosure under applicable law (e.g., personal health information, research data, financial information). Because this e-mail has been sent without encryption, individuals other than the intended recipient may be able to view the information, forward it to others or tamper with the information without the knowledge or consent of the sender. If you are not the intended recipient, or the employee or person responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying of the communication is strictly prohibited. If you received the communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this message and deleting the message and any accompanying files from your system. If, due to the security risks, you do not wish to receive further communications via e-mail, please reply to this message and inform the sender that you do not wish to receive further e-mail from the sender. (LCP301)