[bioontology-support] Missing metrics in HORD ontology

John Graybeal jgraybeal at stanford.edu
Sun Aug 6 16:40:00 PDT 2017

Hi Laia,

Sorry for the trouble you are having.  Usually that message indicates there has been a problem parsing the ontology, and you can try verifying the ontology parses with Protege or WebProtege as a next step.

In this case, a quick look at the error log indicated two issues:
* "OWL_IMPORT_MISSING: http://who.int/icf"
* "OWL_IMPORT_MISSING: http://www.orpha.net/version2.4"

A quick suggestion (sorry, no time today to verify myself) is to check to confirm that those two ontologies are indeed at those locations, and if they are not, change the references in the source ontology to point to correct locations.

If you are still having trouble after that, please send another note indicating your latest understanding, and our team will try to help. Thanks.

John