[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from tomc

tomc tomc at cs.uoregon.edu
Sun Aug 6 17:28:29 PDT 2017

1) sounds good

2) the 'create an account' page and the 'provide feedback' page
from Firefox on linux with
	only whitelisted 3rd party js
	https_everwhere
	privacy_badger
2.5) I needed to use Croinum to create an account then feedback did not
present a recaptcha if I was logged in.

3) You are right, must have been unfortunate timings on my part
    but no browser caches were involved just http HEAD from a script.

3.5) Is your server often overloaded? If so could we explore another
mechanism to determine if a namespace/prefix is registered/taken in your
system.

     ... nice weather eh?          tomc at cs.uoregon.edu