[bioontology-support] No annotations found...

John Graybeal jgraybeal at stanford.edu
Tue Aug 15 22:58:08 PDT 2017

Thank you Al.

It appears we may have a misconfiguration -- the developers probably will have to have a look in the morning. Apologies for the inconvenience.

John

On Aug 15, 2017, at 10:44 PM, Al Shapiro <als371 at yahoo.com<mailto:als371 at yahoo.com>> wrote:

Hi Guys,

The Bioportal Annotator appears to be down for last 2 to 3 hours or possibly longer...

I have tried accessing via our in-house application, and directly within Bioportal itself...

Please have a look and advise...

Thank you,

The Future is Now!

Al Shapiro