[bioontology-support] NCBO VIRTUAL APPLIANCE

Brant Chee brant.chee at jhuapl.edu
Wed Aug 23 05:43:56 PDT 2017

My name is Brant Chee.  I am a research at Johns Hopkins University APL
and we are interested in obtaining a copy of the NCBO virtual
appliance.  We are interested in evaluating the NCBO annotator on
clinical notes to support our existing NLP work (IRB NA_00045103).
However due to PHI contained within notes we would like deploy it
locally on our network.

Thank you,
Brant