[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from nlorimer

Nancy Lorimer nlorimer at stanford.edu
Mon Aug 28 14:55:49 PDT 2017

Hi Jennifer,

I went on hiatus with this again, and tried once more to load and got
nowhere. Obviously, I'm doing something wrong. My ontology is in Protege
and it is in GitHub. Perhaps if you could direct me to what URL I am
supposed to use? I feel like I've tried them all, but clearly haven't
hit the right one or am trying to load it the wrong way.

thanks
Nancy

--
Nancy Lorimer