[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from nlorimer

Nancy Lorimer nlorimer at stanford.edu
Mon Aug 28 21:40:14 PDT 2017

Huh, it just took a really long time, and I seem to have pulled in the
BF base as well, which I didn't quite want. Comes from using the Protege
file, I guess. I do manage to find something wrong to do!

On Github, it is at
https://github.com/LD4P/PerformedMusicOntology/blob/master/PerformedMusicOntology.owl.
Would I use that URL?

thanks and sorry for being so dumb about this

Nancy

nlorimer at stanford.edu
650-725-8819