[bioontology-support] NCBO Virtual Appliance Download Request

Krodel, Zachary zkrodel at iupui.edu
Tue Aug 29 09:53:22 PDT 2017

Hello,

My name is Zachary Krodel. I am a tech support staff member at Indiana
University-Purdue University Indianapolis. We have received a request from a
faculty member and graduate student in our Informatics program to install
the NCBO Virtual Appliance via Virtual Box on their computers. They require
a local installation. As such, if possible, I would like to initiate a
download request for the OVF file. I made a BioPortal account under
"zkrodel" if that is needed.

Thank you,

Zachary Krodel

Desktop Support Technician

Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis

School of Informatics and Computing

Informatics & Communications Technology Complex (IT) 472

535 W. Michigan Street

Indianapolis, IN 46202

zkrodel at iupui.edu <mailto:zkrodel at iupui.edu>