[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from nlorimer

Jennifer Leigh Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Tue Aug 29 11:20:32 PDT 2017

Yes - on the Active Ontology tab in Protege you can see the list of imports that your ontology uses. You can also add and remove the imports from this tab. Once doing so, you’d need to upload your new version to GitHub so that BioPortal can access as part of the nightly pull.

[cid:E2308338-FC9C-4D4F-9635-D0F1F174B9C9 at stanford.edu]