[bioontology-support] question on ontology

紫荆 1431288072 at qq.com
Thu Aug 31 04:58:16 PDT 2017

I have a question about the LOINC ontology document.  Why it has so much individuals,that is ,why not using classes only like other ontologies such as HPO.

 And if I want to build a chinese loinc based the translation, what should I do? what format should I use? Looking forward any suggestions.Thanks so much.