[bioontology-support] VMWare Virtual Appliance Request

Pumphrey, Noah Bailey nbpumphr at iupui.edu
Wed Aug 30 09:51:18 PDT 2017

Hello!

I'm with the technology staff for Indiana University and we have a research team looking to use your product. They provided us this wiki leak and I've asked them to provide the information required.

Username: vidhurds
Organization goals: To build and sustain strategic research clusters of excellence that leverage existing university strengths, match well with future directions of the university, offer good career opportunities for university graduates that are of strategic importance to Indiana and the nation

Reason: retrieve and process information from ncbo annotator faster.

If you need any other information, please let me know.

Thank you,

Noah Pumphrey
Desktop Support Technician for the School of Informatics and Computing

Indiana University Purdue University Indianapolis
535 W. Michigan Street IT472
Indianapolis, IN 46202
nbpumphr at iupui.edu