[bioontology-support] changes to BioPortal UI

John Graybeal jgraybeal at stanford.edu
Mon Feb 6 19:17:33 PST 2017

BioPortal users,

Today we released an update to the BioPortal user interface, to improve the usability and maintainability of the site. The release announcement was sent to the BioPortal Announcements list [1], and can be viewed in the news item (https://www.bioontology.org/news/bioportal-release-500-february-2017), and on the BioPortal Release Notes page (https://www.bioontology.org/wiki/index.php/BioPortal_Release_Notes).

i'm sending this email to the NCBO users support list just to give you a heads up, because we see there are a few pages that are not being represented the way we want, and we will be fixing these up in the next few days. Please let us know if you have any urgent issue meantime, and we'll see what we can do.

Thanks for your patience!  We hope you enjoy the new layout, and look forward to improving it in coming months.

John

John Graybeal
Technical Program Manager