[bioontology-support] Need to update URL for Mammalian Phenotype Ontology

Cynthia Smith Cynthia.Smith at jax.org
Fri Feb 10 07:24:03 PST 2017

Hi Bioportal folks-

I need to update the url for the Mammalian Phenotype Ontology, but I cannot find my user name and password anywhere to log in.   I am also not certain whose account was used to set this up.

The new URL is http://www.informatics.jax.org/downloads/reports/MPheno_OBO.ontology

Are you able to help?  We should update the account information for this ontology as well.

Thanks
Cynthia Smith

------------------

Cynthia L. Smith, PhD