[bioontology-support] Need to update URL for Mammalian Phenotype Ontology

Jennifer Leigh Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Fri Feb 10 21:00:45 PST 2017

Hi Cynthia,

On Feb 10, 2017, at 7:24 AM, Cynthia Smith <Cynthia.Smith at jax.org<mailto:Cynthia.Smith at jax.org>> wrote:

Hi Bioportal folks-

I need to update the url for the Mammalian Phenotype Ontology, but I cannot find my user name and password anywhere to log in.   I am also not certain whose account was used to set this up.

There is only one administrator listed in our system for this ontology with a username of pheno at informatics.jax.org<http://informatics.jax.org>.

If you’d like to be added as an administrator, please let me know what your account name is in BioPortal.

The new URL is http://www.informatics.jax.org/downloads/reports/MPheno_OBO.ontology

Are you able to help?

Yes - I updated the URL for you.