[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Simona Colucci

John Graybeal jgraybeal at stanford.edu
Tue Feb 14 18:14:13 PST 2017

Hi Simona,

Thanks for resending this query, sorry we didn't respond to the original February 8 question.

While we don't have a lot of resources to pursue sparql endpoint questions very far, this seems like an important constraint. I will touch base with the DevOps and developers to see if we can find an answer for you. And will post it to the list when we know more (or know we won't know more....).

Likely end of the week to get that information, due to vacation and work constraints.

John