[bioontology-support] French ontologies in NCBO Annotator +

stella.zevio at etu.umontpellier.fr stella.zevio at etu.umontpellier.fr
Thu Feb 16 06:25:29 PST 2017

Hello,

My name is Stella Zevio. I am a master student in computer science currently working on BioPortal during my internship at LIRMM with Clément Jonquet and his collaborators.
While using NCBO Annotator+, I have noticed that the English annotator is also able to annotate in French. Some French ontologies like ONTOLURGENCE seem uploaded as ontologies instead of views, and it looks like they belong to the Annotator's dictionary.
French and English terms are mixed, so I think it might be problematic.
Would it be possible for someone to have a look at this issue ?

Thank you very much and have a good day,

Stella Zevio