[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from fennie liang

Jennifer Leigh Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Thu Feb 16 17:57:28 PST 2017

Hi Fennie,

On Feb 16, 2017, at 9:46 AM, support at bioontology.org<mailto:support at bioontology.org> wrote:

Name: fennie liang

Email: fennie.liang at kcl.ac.uk<mailto:fennie.liang at kcl.ac.uk>

Location: https%3A%2F%2Fbioportal.bioontology.org<http://2Fbioportal.bioontology.org>%2F

Feedback:

I use Tree widget to load part of the ontology but because the returned data is not https so browsers won't load the tree. Would you be able to help?

Yes - we can enter an issue in our tracker to investigate this.  I do see the mixed content error in the browser console, but the tree still displays for me.  Could you give us a more detailed explanation of what you mean by the tree won’t load?

[cid:4CF58420-7175-4151-8103-AB2B5039F5C6 at stanford.edu]