[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Sivaram Arabandi

Jennifer Leigh Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Fri Feb 24 11:31:56 PST 2017

Hello Sivaram,

The Software Ontology has been fixed and is now fully available for browsing / searching in BioPortal.

Jennifer

On Feb 24, 2017, at 10:53 AM, Jennifer Leigh Vendetti <vendetti at stanford.edu<mailto:vendetti at stanford.edu>> wrote:

Hello Sivaram,

It looks like a new version of this ontology was uploaded to BioPortal on February 8th of this month, and it failed to parse.  This is the reason that search isn’t working.  I’ve entered an issue in our tracker [1], and we’re looking into getting this fixed now.

[1] https://github.com/ncbo/bioportal-project/issues/2