[bioontology-support] Search by code from REST API

Koray Atalag k.atalag at auckland.ac.nz
Mon Feb 27 19:21:46 PST 2017

Hi,

I'm trying to get prefLabel based on ontology identifier (e.g. in the form of identifier.org URIs)
I reckon you allow for searching by terms but not ontology codes - is there a way to do this?

Let's say I have this URI: http://identifiers.org/opb/OPB_00340
So given I know I'm looking into OPB and code: 00340 I want to access the bioportal record and get prefLabel

For example using web interface I can get: http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/OPB?p=classes&conceptid=http%3A%2F%2Fbhi.washington.edu%2FOPB%23OPB_00340

Many thanks in advance

Cheers,

-koray