[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Sivaram Arabandi

Michael Dorf mdorf at stanford.edu
Tue Feb 28 16:55:25 PST 2017

Hi Sivaram,

Thank you for your inquiry. Our current “Jump to” navigation within an ontology tree supports searching by the term preferred label, synonyms, and definitions. It does not support searches by short or long IDs. You can, however, use our main search interface to execute searches using either the full term ID or the above three properties:

http://bioportal.bioontology.org/search?q=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebi.ac.uk%2Fswo%2Flicense%2FSWO_1000004&ontologies=SWO<http://bioportal.bioontology.org/search?q=http://www.ebi.ac.uk/swo/license/SWO_1000004&ontologies=SWO>
http://bioportal.bioontology.org/search?q=GPL&ontologies=SWO

Hope this helps!

Michael