[bioontology-support] Fwd: [BioPortal] Feedback from eabg

John Graybeal jgraybeal at stanford.edu
Tue Feb 28 17:16:47 PST 2017

Thanks for this observation. I don't think that spam is being sent directly through our list, because none of us are seeing any in the list or archives (or filters for them).

But it could be that someone has signed up to the list, and is using messages sent to the list as a source of email addresses (and subject lines) to spam.

We will analyze this situation and determine how to proceed. Appreciate very much your input.

John

Begin forwarded message: