[bioontology-support] Correction to your website re: SNOMED CT

Alison Delle ade at snomed.org
Mon Jan 2 07:59:12 PST 2017

Hi there,

IHTSDO (International Health Terminology Standards Development
Organisation) has recently updated its trading name to SNOMED International.

We would appreciate if you could update your website for the following:

-we no longer spell out SNOMED (Systemized Nomenclature of Medicine) as
those words no longer describe the terminology. Rather we just refer to it
as "SNOMED CT" or "SNOMED Clinical Terms"
-our website is now www.snomed.org

If you have any questions please let me know. Thank you for helping to make
sure content on the web about SNOMED CT is correct.

Alison Delle | Communications Manager (Consultant)

SNOMED International

One Kingdom Street | Paddington Central | London W2 6BD | United Kingdom

m: +1-416-804-2424 (Canada)

w: www.snomed.org

e: ade at snomed.org

--
---
SNOMED International is the trading name of the International Health

This communication, its contents and any files attached are confidential
and may contain privileged information. If you are not the intended
recipient please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and please
delete the message from your system immediately. You should not copy it or
use it for any purpose nor disclose its contents to any other person.