[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Load from URL failure for Spider Ontology

Martin Ramirez ramirez at macn.gov.ar
Wed Jan 4 11:08:26 PST 2017

Hello BioPortal team,

I just migrated the Spider Ontology to GitHub
(with help from Chris and Jim!), and updated the ontology.

The new location is now:
https://github.com/obophenotype/spider-ontology/

https://github.com/obophenotype/spider-ontology/blob/master/spider_comparative_biology.obo

I logged in BioPortal (as mjramirez) and tried to
find the "Edit submission information" link as
detailed below, but it was not visible to me.

Can you indicate me how to do a correct login and
maintain what is necessary for me to do?

Many thanks - and happy new year!

Martin Ramirez