[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Load from URL failure for Spider Ontology

Chris Mungall cjmungall at lbl.gov
Wed Jan 4 12:25:42 PST 2017

Hi Martin,

We're currently working with the bioportal developers to have a smoother
flow between OBO and BioPortal (https://github.com/
OBOFoundry/OBOFoundry.github.io/issues/80 )

Note the stable permanent for your ontology is
http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/spd.owl (or
http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/spd.obo for an obo version). It probably
makes more sense for bioportal to pull from here. Note the contents don't
reflect your recent changes  but they will tonight.