[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Load from URL failure for Spider Ontology

Jennifer Leigh Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Wed Jan 4 12:43:44 PST 2017

Hi Martin,

It looks like you have proper permissions to edit the Spider Ontology, but with a different account (username “ramirez at macn.gov.ar<mailto:ramirez at macn.gov.ar>”).  I added the account you mentioned below (mjramirez) to the list of ontology owners.  You should be able to log in with that account now in order to edit your ontology metadata.