[bioontology-support] Correction to your website re: SNOMED CT

Jennifer Leigh Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Wed Jan 4 12:48:54 PST 2017

Hi Alison,

We have made the requested changes to the SNOMED CT ontology summary page:

http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/SNOMEDCT

On Jan 2, 2017, at 7:59 AM, Alison Delle <ade at snomed.org<mailto:ade at snomed.org>> wrote:

Hi there,

IHTSDO (International Health Terminology Standards Development Organisation) has recently updated its trading name to SNOMED International.

We would appreciate if you could update your website for the following:

-we no longer spell out SNOMED (Systemized Nomenclature of Medicine) as those words no longer describe the terminology. Rather we just refer to it as "SNOMED CT" or "SNOMED Clinical Terms"
-our website is now www.snomed.org<http://www.snomed.org/>

If you have any questions please let me know. Thank you for helping to make sure content on the web about SNOMED CT is correct.

Alison Delle | Communications Manager (Consultant)
SNOMED International
One Kingdom Street | Paddington Central | London W2 6BD | United Kingdom

m: +1-416-804-2424 (Canada)
w: www.snomed.org<http://www.snomed.org/>
e: ade at snomed.org<mailto:ade at snomed.org>

---
SNOMED International is the trading name of the International Health Terminology Standards Development Organisation (IHTSDO), a private company limited by guarantee, registered in England and Wales, Company Registration Number 9915820, reg. address One Kingdom Street, Paddington Central, London W2 6BD, UK.

This communication, its contents and any files attached are confidential and may contain privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and please delete the message from your system immediately. You should not copy it or use it for any purpose nor disclose its contents to any other person.