[bioontology-support] ATC / bioportal

Olga Ximena Giraldo oxgiraldo at gmail.com
Sat Jan 7 13:12:48 PST 2017

Hi all,

I would like to know who is the contact person for the WHO ATC ontology.
the name in the bioportal page of the ontology is (
https://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/ATC), but his email is no
longer active.

I am looking at the hierarchy and I see some discrepancies with the
original who atc. In particular, "ergot" in the who atc has the same label
for multiple concepts. This has been solved, somehow, by the version in
bioportal by creating new categories.

Could somebody let me know how is transformed the who atc in owl and how is
solved the problem -dealing with these kind of issues?

thanks in advance

--
Olga Ximena Giraldo
http://oxgiraldo.wordpress.com