[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Sixing Huang

Jennifer Leigh Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Mon Jan 9 08:15:06 PST 2017

Hello Sixing,

Apologies for the inconvenience.  This issue is fixed now and you should be able to download the CSV file for the latest submission of ENVO.

On Jan 9, 2017, at 1:36 AM, support at bioontology.org<mailto:support at bioontology.org> wrote:

Name: Sixing Huang

Email: sih13 at dsmz.de<mailto:sih13 at dsmz.de>

Location: https://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/ENVO?p=summary

Feedback:

Good morning dear Envo Team.

Today when I tried to download the csv file, I have encountered the following error:

{

"errors": [
"Cannot read latest submission upload file: /srv/ncbo/repository/ENVO/41/ENVO.csv.gz"
],
"status": 500

}

Do you please have an idea, what happened here and how can I download the csv file? Thank you very much!