[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from rakesh

Jennifer Leigh Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Mon Jan 9 09:51:55 PST 2017

Hello Rakesh,

Apologies, but I’m not able to reproduce the 404 error, either in the browser or via the API.  Are you still having issues?

Kind Regards,
Jennifer

[cid:EB36DD5D-626E-4D96-A344-2EA85AF412BE at hsd1.ca.comcast.net]

On Jan 7, 2017, at 12:13 PM, support at bioontology.org<mailto:support at bioontology.org> wrote:

Name: rakesh

Email: rakesh at pieriandx.com<mailto:rakesh at pieriandx.com>

Location: http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/MESH?p=classes&conceptid=http%3A%2F%2Fpurl.bioontology.org%2Fontology%2FMESH%2FD004185&jump_to_nav=true

Feedback:

Hello,
I am using the API to get the MESH vocabulary including all children. I keep getting an error for: http://data.bioontology.org/ontologies/MESH/classes/http%3A%2F%2Fpurl.bioontology.org%2Fontology%2FMESH%2FD004185/children. as follows in the code as well as through the browser:

{
-"errors": [
"Resource 'http://purl.bioontology.org/ontology/MESH/D004185' not found in ontology MESH submission 12"
],
"status": 404
}

This seems like an error on your side as this term does have children and even if it did not, the API should return correctly without any children. Please let me know when this is fixed.

Thanks,
Rakesh