[bioontology-support] ontology with OWL:Import

Jennifer Leigh Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Wed Jan 11 13:30:17 PST 2017

Hello Jacek,

The use of imports is accepted.

I’m starting to look at the parsing errors in our log files for both of your ontology submissions.

In regard to your AdaLab-meta.owl file, I noticed that one of the import statements:

<Import>http://purl.org/dc/terms/dc_import.owl</Import>

… contains a URL that resolves to an HTML page instead of an OWL file:

http://dublincore.org/documents/2012/06/14/dcmi-terms/?v=terms#dc_import.owl

… which results in a missing import error in our log file.  Do you know what the direct link is to this dc_import.owl file?  I could edit your ontology file with the correct URL and try re-parsing.

I’ll need to follow up in a separate email about your other ontology, which I’m still investigating.