[bioontology-support] NCBO Recommender

Marcos Martinez Romero marcosmr at stanford.edu
Thu Jan 12 17:10:29 PST 2017

Hi, Clement, Amina,

Clement’s solution would be a quick and easy way of aggregating the results from multiple calls. For some situations (e.g., the same term appears in different input fragments, a multi-word term is splitted and put into different input fragments), the final score obtained will be slightly different from the score obtained by one single call. However, without doing a deep analysis on this, I think that the ranking of ontologies obtained shouldn't be significantly different from the ranking obtained using just one call to the service.

Marcos