[bioontology-support] Request for the BioPortal Virtual Appliance

RANCE Bastien bastien.rance at aphp.fr
Tue Jan 17 06:17:19 PST 2017

Dear colleagues,

I work at the Department of Medical Informatics of the European Hospital Georges Pompidou, a public University Hospital in Paris, France.

We would like to run our own instance of BioPortal to provide terminologies for clinical research projects (through REDCap especially). Our main reason to deploy a local instance is mainly technical: accessing the Internet from the production network is complex and we have trouble querying the outside world (slow query time, proxy nightmares, and so forth).

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you need further information.

My identifier is ranceb (associated with my email address: bastien.rance at aphp.fr)

Best regards,
--
Bastien Rance, PhD

Programme CARPEM (CAncer Research and PErsonalized Medicine)
Plateforme de Recherche Translationnelle

Hôpital Européen Georges Pompidou
Département d'Informatique Hospitalière
20 rue Leblanc 75015 Paris
Tél: 01 56 09 59 85
Email: bastien.rance at egp.aphp.fr<mailto:bastien.rance at egp.aphp.fr>

INSERM UMR_S 1138 équipe 22,  Université Paris Descartes
'Information Sciences to support Personalized Medicine'
CRC, 15 rue de l’école de Médecine, Paris 75005
http://www.crc.jussieu.fr/crc/anita_burgun_equipe.html