[bioontology-support] Load from URL failure for Mouse Pathology Ontology

Paul Schofield pns12 at hermes.cam.ac.uk
Mon Jan 23 02:52:40 PST 2017

Dear Support,

In response to your message concerning MPATH, It looks like you have reverted back to pulling from the old URL even though we have updated. Moreover, I no longer have edit access to the  MPATH record when Im signed in.

Id be very grateful if you could reassign my login so that I can have access to edit the MPATH page please, and then we can reset the URL again. The source should be: http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/mpath

Many thanks,

Paul

Dr. Paul Schofield,

Reader in Biomedical Informatics, University of Cambridge.
Department of Physiology, Development and Neuroscience,
Downing Street, Cambridge CB2 3EG. UK

Adjunct Professor,The Jackson Laboratory,
600, Main Street, Bar Harbor,  ME 04609, USA

ORCID: 0000-0002-5111-7263

Fellow, Robinson College,
Cambridge, CB3 9AN UK

Direct line:	Dept.+44-1223-333878