[bioontology-support] Load from URL failure for Mouse Pathology Ontology

Jennifer Leigh Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Mon Jan 23 09:03:40 PST 2017

Hello Paul,

On Jan 23, 2017, at 2:52 AM, Paul Schofield <pns12 at hermes.cam.ac.uk<mailto:pns12 at hermes.cam.ac.uk>> wrote:

Dear Support,

In response to your message concerning MPATH, It looks like you have reverted back to pulling from the old URL even though we have updated. Moreover, I no longer have edit access to the  MPATH record when Im signed in.

Id be very grateful if you could reassign my login so that I can have access to edit the MPATH page please, and then we can reset the URL again.

I looked at permissions for the MPATH ontology in BioPortal [1].  There is one administrator listed with a username and email address of PS at mole.bio.cam.ac.uk<http://mole.bio.cam.ac.uk>.  Is this your account?  If not, please let me know your new account name and I’ll add you as an administrator for this ontology.

The source should be: http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/mpath

The URL above points to a directory, so will not work with our pull mechanism.  The pull URL must point to the actual ontology source file, e.g.:

http://www.berkeleybop.org/ontologies/mpath/mpath.obo

You could either update your PURL to resolve to the source file, or use a URL like the one above.

[1] http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/MPATH