[bioontology-support] Load from URL failure for Mouse Pathology Ontology

Jennifer Leigh Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Mon Jan 23 14:28:55 PST 2017

Hi Paul,

> On Jan 23, 2017, at 1:34 PM, Paul Schofield <pns12 at hermes.cam.ac.uk> wrote:
>
> Dear Jennifer, Many thanks for this. I can sign in fine but there is no “edit submission information” link on the summary page, hence my assumption that I dont have permissions. Is there any reason why this link should not be visible? In my  account information Im only listed as submitter of DERMO and not MPATH. Logging in with my email - ps at mole.bio.cam.ac.uk is automatically changed to PaulNSchofield in the login box for some reason. Do I possibly have two identities on the same email? This is all getting very confusing indeed - however Im pretty clear that I cant edit the MPATH information.

Yes, it seems that we have two accounts for you in our system.  One of the accounts has a username that is identical to your email address, and the other has a username of PaulNSchofield.  The prior account was the only one listed as an administrator for MPATH.  I added your PaulNSchofield account as an administrator, so you should be able to edit ontology and submission information for MPATH now.

> When I try to edit the DERMO information I get a “sorry something has gone wrong” screen…

I looked at the DERMO ontology in BioPortal just now and I’m able to click the Edit submission information link with no errors.  Are you still seeing this behavior?

Cheers,
Jennifer