[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Pramod Anugu

Jennifer Leigh Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Thu Jan 26 12:25:57 PST 2017

Hello Pramod,

We do a buik import of UMLS ontologies into BioPortal roughly twice per year.  One of these ontologies is RxNorm:

http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/RXNORM

According to the UMLS documentation here:

https://www.nlm.nih.gov/research/umls/rxnorm/docs/2012/rxnorm_doco_full_2012-1.html

… the Medi-Span Master Drug Data Base is included in RxNorm.  I’m not sure if this is exactly what you’re referring to, but you may want to have a look to see if it meets your needs.

Jennifer