[bioontology-support] LOOM for custom use

Erik Fäßler erik.faessler at uni-jena.de
Mon Jan 30 07:06:49 PST 2017

Dear support team,

I would be interested to use the LOOM ontology mapping algorithm for a custom use. More specifically, I am interested in a mapping between MeSH headings and NCBI Gene or UniProt database entries (if someone knows a respective resource I would be delighted to learn about it!).
I did not manage to find a LOOM distribution or even a web service that I could use for this. There is also seemingly no code for it on your GitHub page. Is it published in a way I could use it on my own?

Thanks!

Erik