[bioontology-support] Downloading Mappings in Bulk

Erik Fäßler erik.faessler at uni-jena.de
Tue Jan 31 23:09:44 PST 2017

Hi again,

I understand and I sympathise with the challenge you have there (data scaling is always bigger an issue than is initially expected…).
I will just continue to use the REST API, then.
Or could it be worthwhile to have a look at the SPARQL endpoint? Could it, by any chance, be quicker than the REST API?

Best,

Erik