[bioontology-support] Question about technical requirements to submit ontology

VAN STRAATEN D E A 36313327 at mylife.unisa.ac.za
Tue Jun 6 00:19:57 PDT 2017

To whom it may concern,

I want to find out how do you submit an ontology? We are currently talking to SAMA (South African Medical Association) about submitting the CPT codes we are using in South Africa. They are different from the CPTs used in America. Would we need to encode the codes into XML or JSON and then submit them? What are the technical requirements from our side?

Regards,

[ANSA_logo1a]

Dawid van Straaten
ANSA administrative assistant