[bioontology-support] API Documentation: need Recommender endpoint sample code

Daulatabad, Swapna Vidhur swapdaul at iupui.edu
Sun Jun 18 20:35:39 PDT 2017

Hello,

I'm a Bioinformatics, PhD candidate at Indiana University. I'm trying to use the NCBO API to avail Recommender endpoint. The sample codes on GitHub were really helpful, I was wondering if you had ncbo_rest_sample_code python for Recommender. Thank you for your time.

Best,
Swapna Vidhur Daulatabad
Ph.D. Student, Indiana University School of Informatics & Computing
Dept. of Bio-Health Informatics, IUPUI

Phone: 408-748-4607 | Email: swapdaul at iupui.edu<mailto:swapdaul at iupui.edu>
Office: WK 303, 719 Indiana Avenue, Indianapolis, Indiana 46202