[bioontology-support] API Documentation: need Recommender endpoint sample code

John Graybeal jgraybeal at stanford.edu
Mon Jun 19 20:57:11 PDT 2017

Hello,

I'm sorry, the software you have found on github is the only NCBO Recommender REST sample code of which I am aware, and it doesn't include Python. I would use the existing Python sample code for other services, and substitute Recommender API calls (as defined in the API documentation at http://data.bioontology.org/documentation#nav_recommender, where there are several examples) for the other service calls.

John