[bioontology-support] Excluding some ontologies.

John Graybeal jgraybeal at stanford.edu
Tue Jun 20 10:12:12 PDT 2017

Sara,

Thank you for asking. I'm sorry, the only way I know to do this right now is to explicitly name the ontologies you do want to search.

Our colleagues in France have considered this question for their BioPortal-based servers, which track the language of each ontology. But I don't know if they have implemented the necessary software to search by ontology language. If they have, it might provide an upgrade path for BioPortal, though not one in our immediate plans given available resources.

I'll ask them to respond to this thread if they have anything to add.

John