[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from shaker

John Graybeal jgraybeal at stanford.edu
Wed Jun 21 09:09:24 PDT 2017

Shaker,

This inability to control the order of those entries is truly an irritating bug in BioPortal, apologies for the trouble. I'll see if we can find a workaround that at least lets us set the order for you.

In the meantime, I have put numbers in front of the authors as an indication of their order. We'll figure something else out if we can.

I've created GitHub issue https://github.com/ncbo/bioportal-project/issues/27 to track this problem.

John