[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Selen BOZKURT

John Graybeal jgraybeal at stanford.edu
Wed Jun 21 15:19:52 PDT 2017

Selen,

Ah, I understand your issue better now.

The way I see if that particular endpoint is working, and learn about possible queries, is to start with this page:
  https://www.bioontology.org/wiki/index.php/SPARQL_BioPortal
and the executable examples it points to:
  http://sparql.bioontology.org/
and
  http://sparql.bioontology.org/examples

If clicking on 'run query' does not produce answers, generally within 5-10 seconds, then the endpoint is probably down (or at least so busy it isn't useful).

We'll bounce the endpoint as soon as we get a chance, please try it a bit later if you get the chance.

Hope this helps.

John