[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Tom Gillespie

Jennifer Leigh Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Wed Mar 1 12:52:19 PST 2017

Hi Tom,

There are two administrators listed in our system for NIFSTD.  One is John Graybeal (the technical program manager for BioPortal).  The other has a username of “smtifahim”.  Not sure if that is someone you know?

At any rate, if you have taken over maintenance of the ontology, I could add you as an administrator (I would need the username of your BioPortal account).