[bioontology-support] announcement: problems with searching on BioPortal

John Graybeal jgraybeal at stanford.edu
Tue Mar 7 11:53:52 PST 2017

Hello everyone,

We've received a number of questions about searching on BioPortal in the last 24 hours; there appears to be a significant problem with the search index. We are working on this problem now, and will let you know as soon as we believe it has been resolved.

We apologize for the inconvenience, and will report progress as soon as we can.

John

John Graybeal

Technical Program Manager for BioPortal