[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from atalagk

John Graybeal jgraybeal at stanford.edu
Tue Mar 7 20:05:19 PST 2017

Hello,

I'm sorry for your trouble, normally this search should work. Although we believe we have fixed a problem we had earlier today with the search indices, I see searches of CHEBI are still not working correctly.

We will continue investigating this problem and let you know when we find out more. In the meantime, please let us know if you have any searching issues with other ontologies on BioPortal.

John G