[bioontology-support] BioPortal API changed?

John Graybeal jgraybeal at stanford.edu
Wed Mar 8 10:54:15 PST 2017

Ben, this looks like a real issue, unrelated to anything yesterday. If you are providing your key in place of MY_KEY_HERE then at a casual look it should work. One of us can take a closer look at that if the link to the General Info I sent yesterday doesn't help you.

I am interested in your observation "but was unable to navigate to my account page after logging in". Can you describe in more detail what you tried, maybe offer a screen shot?  When I navigate to the menu item <my account name> / Account Settings, it works fine.

John