[bioontology-support] BioPortal API changed?

Ben Leinfelder leinfelder at nceas.ucsb.edu
Wed Mar 8 11:03:52 PST 2017

Hi John,

Well of course the API and my account page are now working exactly as expected. Earlier this hour I saw a mostly blank page for my "Account Details" (header and footer were there) with this message:
"We're sorry but something has gone wrong. We have been notified of this error."

Now I see my account details and my same-as-always API key.

Furthermore, our webapp that uses the BioPortal API is back up and running as usual with tree widgets and everything. So whatever you did...worked!

Thanks for following up,
-ben