[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from fellw9

Jennifer Leigh Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Thu Mar 9 13:29:52 PST 2017

Hello Nicholas,

On Mar 9, 2017, at 8:23 AM, support at bioontology.org<mailto:support at bioontology.org> wrote:

Name: fellw9

Email: nicholas.felicelli at cchmc.org<mailto:nicholas.felicelli at cchmc.org>

Location: http%3A%2F%2Fbioportal.bioontology.org<http://2Fbioportal.bioontology.org>%2Flost_pass

Feedback:

Links in the BTO ontology don't seem to be working.

I goto this url: http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/BTO/?p=classes&conceptid=http%3A%2F%2Fpurl.obolibrary.org%2Fobo%2FBTO_0000089&jump_to_nav=true

I look at the ID field and use that url but the term is not found. I believe that it used to work.

Sorry - I’m unclear on what you’re referring to here.  Do you mean that you’re trying to use the class ID from above in a REST call and you’re not getting results?  I’m unable to reproduce that at the moment, i.e.:

[cid:DF6A0914-1331-45F0-BCBF-AB771DFECBF0 at stanford.edu]

Or, do you mean that you’re trying to do something in the UI and you’re not getting the results you expect?